Season buy

Illuminosopher

Apr 12, 2012
Anyone know if they plan on doing this when it first comes out or will it be a gradual thing.
also is this still coming out in September?

Rafie

Jul 17, 2012
Anyone know if they plan on doing this when it first comes out or will it be a gradual thing.
also is this still coming out in September?

I'm almost positive that they will release a season 1 and 2 discount so that the Wii U can catch up with the others. Just like what they will do for the 360 once DLC starts dropping again. Unfortunately, the release date of September has changed. It will now release before the end of the year.

Queue

Aug 28, 2013
There has been no official word as regards the season pack discounts being available for purchase at launch on the Wii-U. However, I do expect them to be available at release because, if not, I will not be buying all the packs individually.

As for a September release, Rafie is correct: Farsight failed to meet their September deadline and has changed their expected release date to the more ambiguous "before the end of the year," which could mean anything. Just to be on the safe side, don't get your hopes up for anything before December.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.