Extraball at 1300 points?

Zorgwon

Sep 14, 2013
I get extraball after extraball and Special isn't even lit. Not very realistic and probably broken.

EDIT: In the wizard goals list these extraballs were not counted as Specials.

Last edited:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
All those extra balls are correct. Read the game rules and you will see it. There are also several threads where it is discussed if you want to read more about it.

It is a rather odd game. Fun in a strange way.

pezpunk

Jul 29, 2012
yeah, it's working as intended. you get up to something like 20 balls. it seems broken but it's not. games finish in a reasonable amount of time.

Zorgwon

Sep 14, 2013
yeah, it's working as intended. you get up to something like 20 balls. it seems broken but it's not. games finish in a reasonable amount of time.

1300 could be the replay award score but it would be nice to know. The real table has a scoring limit of 1999 and only 3 reels which means that replays need to come earlier.

Last edited:

Timelord

Oct 29, 2012
What ?

1300 could be the replay award score but it would be nice to know. The real table has a scoring limit of 1999 and only 3 reels which meeans that replays need to come earlier.

It needs to?

Really?

You do realize that this table was released IRL decades ago right. You have to give the original designers the credit they are due. What we really need is less armchair designers telling the "masters of pinball design" what their mistakes were. TPA is a recreation of the Real Life tables as they were actually produced, not what you personally would like them to have done.

Timelord ...

Timelord

Oct 29, 2012
I'm think their technical though was " insert another coin", but I worked at Williams, not Gottleib; so I can't be sure.

;)

Timelord ...

Last edited:

Deltaechoe

Aug 30, 2013
This table seems to play somewhat like it's IRL counterpart, the reason there are so many extra balls is probably because this table has brutal drains, there are so many brickshots on it that if you can keep a ball going longer than 10-20 seconds you're doing a great job

Members online

Members online