High score gone with new iOS update

pinballchris

Oct 6, 2012
Scored a great game on Taxi, 26M +, when game ended, enter initials came up, but it also started a new game, the screen became unresponsive and the score was lost forever with no HOF points awarded. Thanks Farsight for this great game. Between this and the poor ball physics on CPub:rolleyes: - interest is slowly waning. Had to force close the app just to get off the screen.

pinballchris

Oct 6, 2012
Might not be an iOS is look like when you get to the screen to enter initials, you have to wait a few seconds to actually enter. if you start to enter right away, the game will freeze.

phreaker47

Jul 15, 2012
Yup this happens across multiple platforms and I've reported it before too. If you start pressing the buttons before the prompt to actually enter your initials appears, sometimes all your buttons mystically turn into the start button..... and it starts a new game... and yeah, your ability to register that last score is gone.

As has been said... when your last ball drains, if you had a great game set your device down immediately and don't touch it until the enter initial screen appears.

nebula

Oct 13, 2013
All my taxi high scores were lost when I upgraded to iOS 7. Maybe other tables too... Not sure ... Wasn't paying attention.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.