iOS - Bug Gumball habitrail bug extension

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
I was testing out the "pinball falling out of the gumball habitrail" bug, when the ball didn't even go into the gumball machine at all: it just stayed there. The Powerball then came into play, but I could still hear the repetitive clicking of the ball at the gumball habitrail. I sent it back into the machine, and Powerball Mania began somehow, without the balls in the gumball machine (there were still three balls in play). I could still hear the clicking... But then, the next time I loaded the ball, the gumballs mysteriously popped up out of hammerspace and the rest went as normal.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Do you think maybe the gumballs popped up out of a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man? Say maybe a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity? How about a middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge? Could be a dimension of imagination? Ya think?

pezpunk

Jul 29, 2012
yeah, I've seen that a bunch of times, where a ball seems to get stuck at the apex of the gumball habitrail and just repeats the clicking sound forever. I don't think it's ever resulted in an unplayable game, though.

mpclemens

Jun 26, 2013
Happens on Android, too. I think it's a glitch in the model. The table has been able to dislodge the stuck ball eventually for me each time, usually while re-loading the gumball or (once) when starting the wizard mode.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.