First impression

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
I'm surprised there are people who like Animaniacs on this forum. It's great that I'm not the only one! Fabooooo!

Animaniacs table? Get Dennis Nordman on that right away. ;)

N

netizen

If there was going to be an Animaniacs table there should be a Freakazoid! Table at the same time; if not first. Although in all reality a Freakazoid! table would probably run into a lot of legal problems with the likeness to Madman.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
If there was going to be an Animaniacs table there should be a Freakazoid! Table at the same time; if not first. Although in all reality a Freakazoid! table would probably run into a lot of legal problems with the likeness to Madman.

I adore Freakazoid too. So many great quotes. Cosgrove steals the show for me.

"Hey Freakazoid, wanna go *insert entirely bizarre or inconsequential activity here"?"

" You're not a failure, kid. It's just that your ideas are silly and dumb."

Last edited:

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
"Hehehe... do you want to see something strange and mystical?"
"NO! Get out of here with that watch, lay off the poor beavers, will ya?! SHEEZE! You're a creep! Go away, we were having a good time until you showed up, Jeepers! ARGH! Go have some coffee with cream, or something! Because I'll tell you something! This is a happy place!"

Good thing I didn't mention Candle J-

Tiny Toons anyone?

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
"Hehehe... do you want to see something strange and mystical?"
"NO! Get out of here with that watch, lay off the poor beavers, will ya?! SHEEZE! You're a creep! Go away, we were having a good time until you showed up, Jeepers! ARGH! Go have some coffee with cream, or something! Because I'll tell you something! This is a happy place!"

Good thing I didn't mention Candle J-

Tiny Toons anyone?

I love all the cartoons from that team. Animaniacs and Freakazoid are the best, though.

"Hey chubby boy, where is your donkey?"

Kaoru

Mar 29, 2012
I think TILT sensor could be a little more forgiving..
Quoted because I have to second that.

I quite like the table... but oy, is it on the tilty side. Sometimes just one nudge is enough to cut your play short.

pinballchris

Oct 6, 2012
I'm glad the table has been updated. It's a lot more fun to play now.

Yes, seems much more user friendly, but haven't played since the update until now-seems the ball is even faster? Are there plans to tone down the speed at all? I can't even see the ball on some shots they flya round so fast. Might as well teleport it across the table.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Yes, seems much more user friendly, but haven't played since the update until now-seems the ball is even faster? Are there plans to tone down the speed at all? I can't even see the ball on some shots they flya round so fast. Might as well teleport it across the table.

I agree. Doesn't feel like a wide body because of it. One of the few pins I consistently do better on in real life. I haven't heard any plans to adjust it, so I guess we will have to live with it as is.

pinballchris

Oct 6, 2012
I agree. Doesn't feel like a wide body because of it. One of the few pins I consistently do better on in real life. I haven't heard any plans to adjust it, so I guess we will have to live with it as is.

That's too bad, that is 3 tables unplayable for me- HH, Whirlwind and Fish Tales. Of course Fish Tales will be fine after the net update, but the other two I would like to improve on, but it isn't worth it to play in the current conditions.

pinballchris

Oct 6, 2012
That's too bad, that is 3 tables unplayable for me- HH, Whirlwind and Fish Tales. Of course Fish Tales will be fine after the net update, but the other two I would like to improve on, but it isn't worth it to play in the current conditions.

Coming back to this. I really hope Farsight revisits this table. It could be one of the best in the line up but instead with ball through flipper and speed issues such as million mile an hour switches it is absolutely the worst. Whirlwind is improved and I think Fish Tales got worse as well.

pinballchris

Oct 6, 2012
Since Farsight employee activity seems to be on the rise here, lets hope they think about fixing this table next. Too fast and too sensitive for effective game play and for, what I hear a widebody table.

suffocater

Apr 4, 2015
The 100k Bonus standard goal is killing me. Balls glitching through the tips of the lower flippers and a left outlane with the appetite of a starved T-Rex. One of the tables where I will forever be unable to complete the standard goals.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
The 100k Bonus standard goal is killing me. Balls glitching through the tips of the lower flippers and a left outlane with the appetite of a starved T-Rex. One of the tables where I will forever be unable to complete the standard goals.

Yeah, it's one of those pins I love to see FS take another pass at the tuning on.

arakno1

Feb 1, 2016
This table was awesome. Soundtrack, multiple flips and all. Upper table, inside table, it is awesome. But i never understood the design choice they made of red and yellow colors that spoils the whole thing for me. It does not look scary like it should, should be black and night blue instead or purple or something...anyway.
I have it on android, and it bugs. When i'm on the inside table if i flip real quick the whole bloody game bugs and goes almost freezing, like i dont know the term in English it is going slow and jerky. Its annoying as **** and the whole game stays like this all along if i do that. Pretty frustrating.

Anubis

Jun 4, 2016
No machine is more responsible for me nearly smashing my iPad in frustration as this one. Worst flippers of any PA table. Constantly having balls go through flippers, non responsive, etc...

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.