First impression

Man-Machine

Dec 6, 2012
This is of course a true classic and is a must in TPA.
Having said that, as in most widebodies the gameplay is quite stiff and clunky.
The three PF:s is a great gimmick and the theme works perfectly.
The sound is among the best ever - why it annoys me to no end that I seem to have a bug that removes the sound except for the intro.

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
This is of course a true classic and is a must in TPA.
Having said that, as in most widebodies the gameplay is quite stiff and clunky.
The three PF:s is a great gimmick and the theme works perfectly.
The sound is among the best ever - why it annoys me to no end that I seem to have a bug that removes the sound except for the intro.

The sound bug has been fixed and should be in next update.

seattlemark

Jan 8, 2013
Ball Freezing for a moment when flipper engaged

I ran into an issue with HH on the Kindle Fire, and wondering if its happening on other platforms. On my Kindle Fire HD, I am finding that when flippers are used in Haunted House that the ball freezes in place for a brief time. This happens, for example, even when the ball is rolling down the middle of the upper table and nowhere near any flippers.

clembo2021

Apr 3, 2013
The bottom play field seems to like having the ball magically fly through the flippers when the ball gets moving fast.

tyche

Oct 6, 2012
A few big bugs which might be harshing my love of the the game but so far I don't find it very interesting to play.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
The sound just makes this pin special. This could really be spectacular if the lighting is done properly on the PS4 version.
This pin holds a big space in my childhood arcade memories. So happy to have it available on my ipad. This will cheer up a lot of glum days at work.

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
HH is definitely a bit of a drain monster. The rules are kinda complex for a table this old, which I like; I just hate the horrible drains.

pezpunk

Jul 29, 2012
The sound bug has been fixed and should be in next update.

Also, if you close out the app and restart it, the sound and music returns.

the music on this machine is cool, but it's pretty annoying how it starts over at the first note every time any target or bumper or sling or rollover is hit!

night

May 18, 2012
HH is a very cool table and this is one of these tables I had been waiting for a long time. Definetly love 80 ties tables. I couldn't care less for TO, but each has it's own flavours. Graphics are well done, would like to see a bit more mood in the lighting, but still pretty on the eye. Too bad HH has some frame-rate issues on my iPad2, thinking about moving towards the OSX.

Rudy Yagov

Mar 30, 2012
The control for the upper playfield flippers kind of threw me for a loop. I know they're like that on the real machine, but it still feels weird.

tyche

Oct 6, 2012
The control for the upper playfield flippers kind of threw me for a loop. I know they're like that on the real machine, but it still feels weird.

Same here. It feels like the flippers are reversed. Like when it's on right side I try and use the left flipper for some reason.

DeeEff

Feb 28, 2013

Same here. It feels like the flippers are reversed. Like when it's on right side I try and use the left flipper for some reason.

Please forgive me for perhaps stating the obvious, but Haunted House's attic is the only instance (that comes to mind, aside from Zen Pinball) where you control a "left" flipper with the right button and vice versa. Thus the strangeness. :)

superballs

Apr 12, 2012

Its the way our brain associates the orientation of the flipper qith the keft or right button. Until HH I didn't realize it was that hard wired

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.