Bug S-k-i-n-s-!

N

netizen

There really needs to be some clearer instructions for this portion of the game.
I have gotten a letter from the volcano, but then nothing. However I have also gotten a letter from the volcano after hitting a hook target on my 2nd shot to the volcano.

If we had clearer instructions then it would be easier to know if it is a case of it being a timing error, or user error or something totally different when getting s-k-i-n'd for all your points in the double or nothing contest and the shot to the volcano count for nothing over and over.

Maybe this is like the pitch and putt bonus that didn't collect during the beta?

gooche77

Jul 30, 2012
This is a weird one. I'll hit SKINS 5 or 6 times in the allotted time period and only a couple of letters register.

N

netizen

thanks for adding more info DeeEff. It seesm that there is something not quite right happening with this mode

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
The true bug here: Repeated shots to the volcano don't register. You have to hit another switch for it to collect a letter. This doesn't happen on the real table, only TPA.

jbejarano

Jul 6, 2012
I think if you hit the volcano directly after the ball is ejected out of the volcano, it happens so fast that the ROM thinks the ball just fell back into the volcano, and just ejects it again. It's the same way a number of tables will just re-eject a ball from an eject hole if it falls back into it (e.g. the eject hole at the top of Elvira And The Party Monsters). This is the same thing here. Either the time that the ROM assumes must elapse before another legit shot in the volcano is considered valid must be reduced, or the ball just needs to take more time before it gets to the right flipper for another shot at the volcano. (...or we just live with it knowing this is what's happening.)

Tony C

Feb 20, 2012
It could also be that there should be a switch on the ramp from the volcano to the flipper. If that switch were present, it would satisfy the machine that the ball made it out of the VUK.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.