Bug 5x bonus and Extra ball-SG will not be registered

Storm Chaser

Apr 18, 2012
I have achieved 5x bonus without getting the Standard Goal registered (multiple times). I have also gotten the ball to the Extra Ball-hole (when lit) without achieving neither an EB or registered the Standard Goal.

iPad1

Does anyone else have the same problem?

Aleksandar

Jun 2, 2013
Hallo, yes I have the same problem on android, the table doedn't register neither the extra ball nor both specials! I have completed all three atric, cellar and the lit extra ball hole and I'm still stuck with the standard goals! Either nobody really plays this table, or I don't know why nobody else noticed this problem!

K

Korven

Hallo, yes I have the same problem on android, the table doedn't register neither the extra ball nor both specials! I have completed all three atric, cellar and the lit extra ball hole and I'm still stuck with the standard goals! Either nobody really plays this table, or I don't know why nobody else noticed this problem!

This wad fixed in version 18d. Try deleting the table and re-dowload it. I've got all those goals ticked off.

N

netizen

This wad fixed in version 18d. Try deleting the table and re-dowload it. I've got all those goals ticked off.
Yup, I also updated to the d version and can confirm that those goals can be checked off.
Here's the link to the d build, and to delete the table file use manage tables in the options on the first menu.

Aleksandar

Jun 2, 2013
Sorry I have to ask, I deleted the table and downloaded the that d build but who can I put it in the Pinball Arcade folder or what am I supposed to fo with it? Sorry but this is new to me!

N

netizen

Sorry I have to ask, I deleted the table and downloaded the that d build but who can I put it in the Pinball Arcade folder or what am I supposed to fo with it? Sorry but this is new to me!

Make sure you have the apk on your droid, and then use an explorer to navigate to where you have it, like the downloads folder for example, then tap on it to install. You'll be prompted to ask if you want to install over the version you have, say yes and it'll install.

After the install, go to my tables and when you go to HH or TO, whichever tables you already deleted the rez files for, you'll be prompted to dl new versions of the tables when you go to start a game.

If you haven't already deleted the rez files for the new tables through manage tables, do so after installing the d build otherwise you'll continue to see the same bugs.

Aleksandar

Jun 2, 2013
Wow thanx man I just earned attic and regular extra ball in the first game! Finaly! Also the table seems faster but maybe I'm imagining thart! So thanx again

Storm Chaser

Apr 18, 2012
This doesn't seem to work on iOS. Deleting the table and re-download it just recreates v2. Something seems to happen though, since the music is gone now. Yeay....

Being a tPA-addict is like waiting for your favorite monthly magazine subsscription only to realize a good number of the pages are missing when it finally arrives.

N

netizen

This doesn't seem to work on iOS. Deleting the table and re-download it just recreates v2. Something seems to happen though, since the music is gone now. Yeay....

Being a tPA-addict is like waiting for your favorite monthly magazine subsscription only to realize a good number of the pages are missing when it finally arrives.

iOS is waiting on Apple to let through a submission, according to Stuart. Just flushing the rez file won't do it unless the application calls have been updated, or the rez file(s) on the server have been changed and you actually dl a new one.

Bride of Trolls

Jul 29, 2012
Wow thanx man I just earned attic and regular extra ball...
Do i understand it correct, that the reward for the attic special (and the cellar special)
is an EB? Because the instructions doesn't say EB or just points.

Than HH is an easy pin for 1000 HoF-points, when it is fixed for IOS!

Yes, same here!

It is really strange, TPA is the only thing with very a bad service i buy every month.
If i visit a bar, a shop or even a whore with a bad service i will never do this a second
time, but TPA is the exception to my rule.

K

Korven

Do i understand it correct, that the reward for the attic special (and the cellar special)
is an EB? Because the instructions doesn't say EB or just points.

Than HH is an easy pin for 1000 HoF-points, when it is fixed for IOS!

Yes, same here!

It is really strange, TPA is the only thing with very a bad service i buy every month.
If i visit a bar, a shop or even a whore with a bad service i will never do this a second
time, but TPA is the exception to my rule.

Yes, specials give you EB's. However, I really can't say HH will be an easy 1k HoF-point table, not for me anyway. :eek:

I find it pretty frustrating and drainy and don't get me started on the tilt sensitivity! Or maybe I just suck at Gottlieb widebodys :p

Bride of Trolls

Jul 29, 2012
Yes, specials give you EB's. However, I really can't say HH will be an easy 1k HoF-point table, not for me anyway. :eek:
The EB light in tne normal playfield is very easy to light and even the cellar or attic EB lights
are at least not very difficult, so score an EB and than just hold the ball alive, that's all.

You have a first ball under 1 million and no extra ball? Start a new game.
The good game will come, it's only a question of time. Even if you can't store
EB's up to 4 EB's like on other pinball machines, one EB per ball will be enough.

K

Korven

The EB light in tne normal playfield is very easy to light and even the cellar or attic EB lights
are at least not very difficult, so score an EB and than just hold the ball alive, that's all.

You have a first ball under 1 million and no extra ball? Start a new game.
The good game will come, it's only a question of time. Even if you can't store
EB's up to 4 EB's like on other pinball machines, one EB per ball will be enough.

Heh, I'm happy to have a whole game over 1M. This is one of the tabIes I feel I have the least ball control in on TPA as a whole. Back to tractise.

Eegah

May 12, 2013
Update is out on iOS, looks like the EB and standard goals are fixed. Also how in God's name am I gonna get a mega point bonus...

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.