Bug High score initials not really responding

Storm Chaser

Apr 18, 2012
If you get a high score there is hardly any response from changing the letters, making it very difficult to setting your initials in those 30 secs.

DanBradford

Apr 5, 2013
This issue has already been fixed by FS. You will the the correction in the next update.

any idea when they are releasing the fix?
there's no point in me playing this now, as every time i get a good score it crashes and i don't get credit for it

DanBradford

Apr 5, 2013
it happened again. this is a different bug from just not being able to enter initials in time, this is a crash after you get the hi-score.

i got the high score, 1.97B, and entered some letters - i usually put AAA but i think i managed YPA this time. the next screen, instead of telling me my points or asking if i wanna post it on facebook as it usually does when you get the #1 spot, is straight back in to the plunger, and it says 'shoot the ball' over and over and nothing will crash it, you have to reboot the device (ipad2 on ios6)

ok so the game was still fun to play (apart from not registering all the volcano hits) but for now i will take my own advice and leave it until they release a fix

Ark Malmeida

Apr 3, 2012
it happened again. this is a different bug from just not being able to enter initials in time, this is a crash after you get the hi-score.

i got the high score, 1.97B, and entered some letters - i usually put AAA but i think i managed YPA this time. the next screen, instead of telling me my points or asking if i wanna post it on facebook as it usually does when you get the #1 spot, is straight back in to the plunger, and it says 'shoot the ball' over and over and nothing will crash it, you have to reboot the device (ipad2 on ios6)

ok so the game was still fun to play (apart from not registering all the volcano hits) but for now i will take my own advice and leave it until they release a fix

I had this same exact thing happen to me. Lost any goals I achieved in that game as well.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013

Taxi has a similar bug, which I don't think is fixed yet.

Zorgwon

Sep 14, 2013
I can second that bug for Android. My tablet froze what it rarely does and almost never with TPA. It happened after entering the initials for the hole-in-one-master. So far it happened just once.

Steam Trial: Initials for HS entry are one letter off. Instead of C I have to choose D. Otherwise I get a B.

Members online

Members online