Request Table Extras sound test or audio extraction?

alystair

Sep 22, 2013
Was hoping someone here knows how to extract audio from the REZ files, there are some sounds that would make killer ring tones / notifications on my cell phone :D

Perhaps there could be a "sound test" in the Extras for tables to have a more "legitimate" way to listen to the various sounds of the tables

4P47HY

Apr 20, 2013
I was also wondering about that, but for unrooted Android user in my case. This cool sound played when ball passes the KISS lane in CFTBL would make a nice notification tone!

Zach

FarSight Employee
Feb 22, 2013
I don't know for sure...but there may be a way to start a sound test via the coin door for tables who have pro menus.

N

netizen

I don't know for sure...but there may be a way to start a sound test via the coin door for tables who have pro menus.

There most definitely is. However not all pro menu tables have access to that feature; due to either no operators menu (Goin' Nuts) a broken interface (Tee'd Off), or where the original machine settings were dip switches (Flight 2000).

alystair

Sep 22, 2013
also, operator's menu totally broken under PC... all clicks register as at least 2 different options.

//edit apparently fixed in upcoming .23//

Last edited:

alystair

Sep 22, 2013
Ok so the operator menu is fixed but the sound tests are surprisingly limited! Can anyone tell me how to extract all of em? :/

alystair

Sep 22, 2013
I'd kill for a soundboard as well, would make the PRO upgrades well worth it - although I prefer being a nerd and want an easier extraction method to create some nice personal ring tones etc :/

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.