iOS - Bug Can't play poker with Riker

invalidname

May 29, 2013
When the video screen shows the Holodeck choice -- left flipper for 25 million, right flipper for shuttle simulation video mode -- you should be able to access the hidden poker game against Cmdr Riker by holding down the trigger button and tapping the right flipper.

This used to work (like as of six months ago?), but doesn't anymore. Even though I hold down the trigger with my left, as soon as I tap the right side of the screen, the shuttle simulation begins.

thinkhector

Mar 15, 2014
Buggy

When the video screen shows the Holodeck choice -- left flipper for 25 million, right flipper for shuttle simulation video mode -- you should be able to access the hidden poker game against Cmdr Riker by holding down the trigger button and tapping the right flipper.

This used to work (like as of six months ago?), but doesn't anymore. Even though I hold down the trigger with my left, as soon as I tap the right side of the screen, the shuttle simulation begins.

This is does seem to be the case, but I believe to access the hidden video mode you have to hold the the trigger and select for points, which would make that the left flipper. This is actually a double whammy because now you can't access the hidden brick-break game either. (You need Riker's Poker Night for part of the code.) I don't know if this is actually a bug or was purposefully done, but they removed the two best Easter eggs from the game.

penticton

Oct 6, 2015
Unable to start Riker's Poker Night on Android device.

Doesn't work on Android either, very LAME!

Please fix this, I noticed during play that the trigger button is disabled and not showing/blinking on screen during the holodeck or points selection screen, this needs to work in order to enter poker mode.

Initiating Riker's Poker Night:
To get Riker’s Poker Night you have to light and shoot for video mode. Then at the opening screen, where you are given a choice of video mode or points, hold the ball launch trigger while you select the point’s option. This will start a poker game.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.