Bug Pro menu

pinoak

Oct 12, 2013
Using an android device. When I try to make adjustments in the pro menu, most adjustments are unresponsive, others only allow me to decrease values, not increase. Example, I cannot change number of balls per game up or down. My game is up to date as of 10/12/13.

N

netizen

I can confirm this bug, it has existed since the Beta, it is also present on the PC build.

Secondly if you press the back button to exit from the operator menu/coin door the dmd will continue to display the operators settings you were viewing.
Screenshot_2013-10-23-17-32-47.png

thirdly, if you press the start button in the operators menu/coin door before pressing the enter button you will use a credit, if you have any, and will begin a game while on the table explore/coin door view. backing out from there and going to the game start screen to press start will begin a 2 player game.
Screenshot_2013-10-23-17-33-20.png

Fourth, pressing reset will not set the pro mode to free play

Fifth the UI buttons are not mapped to function as they are labelled according to the instruction given on the dmd.

Last edited:
N

netizen

Update: Pressing back now takes the ROM out of the Operators settings so that the DMD doesn't continue displaying the operator settings menu in the options menu.

However, it seems like all the other existing bugs are still present.

On the plus side pressing reset now adds a credit, even of it doesn't put the settings back to free play.

N

netizen

bump: for the 7 month anniversary of this bug with the release of the next pack

buttons in the pro mode UI are still not mapped out in any way that resembles the on DMD instructions and you have no way of altering any in ROM settings.
And of course, all the above.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.