This table makes me want to chuck my tablet

Deltaechoe

Aug 30, 2013
I think this might be the hardest table on TPA and that's because of a (perceived) unfair right slingshot that ends up giving you an outlane drain A LOT, WAY MORE than the real table in my opinion. Nevertheless, I keep playing it

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
My real life Firepower gives me SDTM drains out of the left orbit or between the pops. These must be nudged when the ball is exiting those areas. I don't get outlane drains as often. But, every pin is different. Nonetheless I find my Firepower to be much more unforgiving than TPA's version. Also, since it isn't emulated, I feel those differences to be quite annoying as well.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
The bugs bother me much more than the outlanes. I've had several high scores go down the drain with game-ending bugs. Bring on ROM emulation!

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
Only thing that still drives me nuts is the way a multiball ends on the third ball and you can't do anything. That'd be the sort of thing that emulation would fix, yes?

I love this table too much to not play it with the fear that I can't end a game properly :(

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
Just completed the Standard Goals and got my Silver Trophy. I'm not sure if I'll ever play this again......of course I probably will, but I refuse to like it!

Now, on to one of my other most hated tables, Flight 2000.

Anubis

Jun 4, 2016
I have all tables and I'm only missing standard goals on three...

Goin' Nuts
Champion Pub (Stupid spittoon video)

And this one -- The 5X. This table would be fun if it wasn't such an unrepentant drain monster. It's not unplayable like iOS Starship Troopers but it is close.

Update: Finally did the stupid spittoon. Now, just this and those stupid squirrels.

Update 2: Annnd, it's gone. Two long-term goals gone in one morning. Maybe I should give the squirrels a try.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.