Bug High scores over 10B not registering

Crusty Booger

Apr 13, 2013
Got a 13B score tonight. Did not register as a high score on the table...all my other high scores are above 4B. When the score popped up...you know the white text after the pinball sim...it showed as 13 B, but did not update my points or give the cue to post to Facebook. Probably because the game did not see it as a high score.

Bummer...it was a really good game. But if this isn't fixed, we will never be able to get 1k points on the table.

DeeEff

Feb 28, 2013
Heh, I just got 7.3B and saw your 13.4B at #1 on the FS LB - looks like Tee'd Off is pulling a Whirlwind with the local HS table (and HOF points)?

Last edited:

Crusty Booger

Apr 13, 2013
Interesting. Thanks for letting me know.

The local high scores don't bug me as much as the HoF. So I'm guessing for it to register, I'll need to beat my current (really second) high score by 10 billion+!?!

DeeEff

Feb 28, 2013
The local high scores don't bug me as much as the HoF. So I'm guessing for it to register, I'll need to beat my current (really second) high score by 10 billion+!?!

The way I figure it (somebody correct me if I'm wrong here), you can't get 1000 HOF points at present. The correct score is uploaded to the FS leaderboard (and shows correctly), but the leading 10-billions digit is dropped before placement into the local high score table, and that score is also used to calculate HOF points. Given my high score and HOF points awarded, I figure the most HOF points you can get is 605, for a 9,999,999,999 score. :^/

DeeEff

Feb 28, 2013
10B ??????

Damn, I've gotten close to 1B.
I guess I need more practice...

All ya gotta do is (a) trap a ball and hammer the easy shots during Raining Cats & Dogs and especially Anything Goes multiballs, and (b) play Skins and win a couple of times (and be able to recover your score if you lose).

Simple! ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.