RULE THE UNIVERSE 6 Times 1 Game !

del

Jun 29, 2013
I can do better! I will do better :) Not to shabby on my iphone 4s!

photo1_zps7f1a606a.png

ryzombie619

Feb 20, 2014
How the hell do you guys get RTU that much? I mean, how does someone get 800 billion points in this game? What cheats are you using?

vikingerik

Nov 6, 2013
I'm the one with the 800 billion, which was 15 RTU. No cheats, just TPA's predictable easy physics. AFM has no dangerous outlane drains, and slap saves are very easy at least on the PC with keyboard controls. It's all about long ball times without draining. AFM scores inflate exponentially thanks to Victory Laps and bonus X if you can keep a single ball in play through 3+ RTUs without draining, which I can.

RTU itself is actually pretty easy to reach repeatedly after the first time, easier than repeated trips to LITZ or Atlantis for instance. Pretty much all you need is to do start regular and Martian multiballs (separately), which take only six or so shots each. Total Annihilation and the 5-way combo can be done during Martian MB, and Super Jets will take care of itself. Getting the Super Jackpot during regular MB is the only hard part.

Last edited:

DanBradford

Apr 5, 2013
My best ever game was 125B which was 3 RTUs and I know what you mean about the victory laps as I got 2 of the RTU on one ball and was getting half a bil for every shot as a victory lap bonus, compared to about 120M victory lap after the first one.

I can only imagine that 3 on one ball must lead to something amazing, like 2B or more for each ramp or orbit just as a free victory lap bonus?

I love games with exponential scoring.

Members online

Members online