Left ramp is a death trap

Macca_96

Jul 15, 2012
It was never like this on the real pin (I used to own it). On the real pin, if you dont make the ramp shot (not hard enough) and it rolls back down, the ball will swing to the left of the playfield. On PA, it will almost drain SDTM. Sometimes you might get lucky and it will bounce off the pin in the center (well most times lol) but it shouldnt do it at all.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Funny, I always nudge a failed Peasant ramp in MM without even thinking, but with T2, I always forget.

switch3flip

Jan 30, 2013
I love this about T2! Not played it enough in real life to know how it should behave, but the spiderman machine I play all the time behaves exactly like this and it also has that centre post which fools you into thinking the ball will bounce back up, but it always finds it way between the post and right flipper if you don't nudge. As soon as the ball enters that left ramp, all my spidersenses run wild both on T2 and Spiderman.

Zaphod77

Feb 14, 2013
yeah the left ramp being a deathtrap happens on real games too. they got that right. one some the RIGHT one is the deathtrap instead.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.