PALADiN

Aug 14, 2013
GPU: Geforce GTX 680
RAM: 8GB
Version: 0.027
Display mode: Full screen
Resolution: 1920x1080

Frequency: Every time the game is paused

Expected result: Pausing the game just brings up the pause menu with no other actions invoked.
Actual result: Pausing the game also triggers an unwanted camera change.

Additional comments: I have Pause bound to Esc and Change Camera (not to be confused with Toggle Camera Lock) bound to C. This is supposed to ensure that there's no unwanted crossover when trying to pause or change the camera.

I've tried this on CV, TZ and T2 among others.

PALADiN

Aug 14, 2013
In addition to this, I've also found that Esc also seems to trigger the Select button incorrectly. I have to scroll up to "Resume game" when pressing Esc to make sure that the game resumes instead of going to another menu or function (which happens if anything other "Resume game" is highlighted and I press Esc). Select Menu Item is supposed to be bound to Enter as per the key bindings I've set up.

Not sure if it's related or not but I thought I'd throw that in there just in case.

BTW, both of these are still present in 0.029.

Tried a reset/rebinding but that didn't help either.

EDIT: I just realised that there's no "Back" button on the main pause menu. I think this is why Esc also triggers Select.

Also, going back to the initial bug, when Esc is pressed to pause the game, the camera change sound also plays and it seems to do part of the camera change animation before being interrupted by the pause menu.

If there's any logs that I can send your way in order to track this issue down, please let me know.

Last edited:

Members online

Members online