Beta 0.029

Status
Not open for further replies.

warh0g

Jan 3, 2013
AFM - 1920x1080 16x AA and PP ON
Images are split straight down the middle, taken at the same resolution. Left side is Nvidia GTX770 - Right side is AMD HD7750.

Nvidia - AMD camera 3
UVXKDvX.jpg

Nvidia - AMD camera 4
DNjy0yj.jpg

warh0g

Jan 3, 2013
AFM - 1920x1080 16x AA and PP ON
Comparison of the balls (note that balls are not on the exact same spot on the right flipper), taken at the same resolution. Left side is Nvidia GTX770 - Right side is AMD HD7750.

Nvidia - AMD ball comparison
WZK7nx5.jpg

warh0g

Jan 3, 2013
Save these 2 pictures and flick between them in Windows photo viewer and you will see the "squashed" AMD playfield.

Nvidia camera 1
KHM8vs4.jpg

AMD camera 1
DfHc7Yb.jpg

PALADiN

Aug 14, 2013
After purchasing Season 1 ball pack. I was still given the option to buy TZ ball and the eyeball which is a problem because I should already own them from purchasing the season 1 ball pack. They should have been included in that pack.

Now I didn't leave the screen after the purchases, I stayed on the same purchase screen. Results could be different if you leave and go try the ball etc. if I did that maybe and probably those purchase options would be different but I can't test it having purchased it now.

As far as I'm aware, this is intentional as the TZ and ST:TNG balls were initially only for KickStarter backers with the Eyeball initially only for the top 10%(?) in early tournaments.

Stuart Webster

Apr 24, 2013
There should be these ball packs:

Twilight Zone
Star Trek
Eyeball
Season 1 (doesn't contain Twilight Zone, Star Trek, or Eyeball skins)
Terminator 2

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
Another FS forum member dismisses and ignores the PP bug compliant!. This bug has been there from the very start of this PC beta process yet FS seem unwilling to really comment on it and fix it. Until FS fix this and other blatant bugs that have been mentioned a number of times I will not be purchasing TPA for the PC

kimkom

Jan 28, 2013
I think it's fair to say that the Post Processing bug and the use of low resolution textures are two of the main complaints still to be addressed.

If FarSight are able to fix these, then I'm sure they will.

Stuart Webster

Apr 24, 2013
Another FS forum member dismisses and ignores the PP bug compliant!. This bug has been there from the very start of this PC beta process yet FS seem unwilling to really comment on it and fix it. Until FS fix this and other blatant bugs that have been mentioned a number of times I will not be purchasing TPA for the PC

We're aware of the issue and it has been logged into our bug database. We strive to resolve bugs while meeting our milestones (in the immediate timeframe, Steam in-app purchasing).

On a related note, everyone's reports are greatly appreciated -- even the ones we don't directly address. :)

warh0g

Jan 3, 2013
We're aware of the issue and it has been logged into our bug database. We strive to resolve bugs while meeting our milestones (in the immediate timeframe, Steam in-app purchasing).

On a related note, everyone's reports are greatly appreciated -- even the ones we don't directly address. :)

I hope this is an easy fix, would hate to have to buy a new GPU for my HTPC ;)
Keep up the good work guys!

warh0g

Jan 3, 2013
It probably isn't an easy fix which is why it hasn't been fixed yet.

Yeah I realize that, just trying to stay positive ;)
There is no problem playing with PP turned off, but it looks so much more alive with PP on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Members online