Table Pack #21 speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

atlantis1982

Nov 23, 2012
Ah heck with it, lets just finish the rereleases with Ace High and Sorcerer, and be done with it. :p

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
So Ace High and Sorcerer are the only tables left from the old releases?.

Any chance we could see a KickStarter release for the next pack?

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
I'm not going to predict a table. So there.:p

I will say this - it will be either be a KS table,or a two pack with a heavy hitter to start off Season 3.

FT & The Getaway are two possibilities, as well as something out of left field.

There ya go.

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
Nightwing - :)

Anyway, FarSight also promised us that Banzai Run will be included sometime in Season 3. Maybe this pack? ;)

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
It would be the first pack of season 3 so I think it will be a big one. I don't see it as a kickstarter unless they can get it going in the next week. That said, I could see it as a premium standalone table that isn't kickstarted. Maybe dracula or the shadow? If it isn't a premium then I would say fish tales and sorcerer.

Rudy Yagov

Mar 30, 2012
I think it's going to be [new table] as well as [re-release table].

Really, there's no point speculating this early. Everyone always throws out the same guesses every time because we have no idea what they've actually got planned.

vpalmer

Aug 18, 2013
Really, there's no point speculating this early. Everyone always throws out the same guesses every time because we have no idea what they've actually got planned.
perfectly explained - this is exactly reason "why not"

Mechanix77

Banned
Aug 31, 2013

Meh, not like we got anything else to talk about. I think it's fun to speculate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.