Request Saved jackpots

nebula

Oct 13, 2013
I would be surprised if this hasn't already been discussed on here, but I just spent 10 minutes searching and couldn't find anything.

I have an iPad 4 with about a dozen purchased tables on Pinball Arcade free. I tend to not play many games with jackpots but I play Taxi a lot. But if I "exit" the table and play something else for a few mutes, then come back to Taxi, the jackpot is reset to 500,000.

In fact, even iF I don't exit the table, but I go and do a bunch of other stuff on the iPad, it seems iOS is given liberty to decide that email or iMovie or Hill Climb needs the RAM more than my Taxi jackpot. I come back to pinball arcade and it it drops me in right at the main menu, jackpot gone.

Am I the only person who finds this annoying? Is it this way on all platforms? Seems to me jackpots should be saved with high scores.

Again: sorry if this has been discussed, I honestly fought he good fight trying to find it.

N

netizen

Games start in a known state; so unless the table has a pro mode all secondary data, like jackpots, will always start at the same point when you begin a new game after having exited or quit.

This is a known issue with the way TPA functions.

Members online

Members online