Beta 0.030

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyCoder

Apr 26, 2012
If you turn on XBOX360 controller after the game is started, it works in the menu, but not when playing the table. Restart is required.

PardonMeHippo

Jun 12, 2012
A couple questions/requests:

Will this ship with Steam friend list support for leaderboards?

When viewing leaderboards from the main menu can the tables be listed alphabetically or something? Right now they're all jumbled up

Can you make it so the camera settings are saved separately for each table? (I think the console versions already have this.)

(p.s. - I apologize for being a bad beta tester and not submitting bug reports. Every bug I came to report was either well documented or already fixed!) :)

goforthewall

Feb 21, 2012
A couple questions/requests:

Will this ship with Steam friend list support for leaderboards?

When viewing leaderboards from the main menu can the tables be listed alphabetically or something? Right now they're all jumbled up

Can you make it so the camera settings are saved separately for each table? (I think the console versions already have this.)

love how you snuck in three of the most requested features so nonchalantly :)

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
Per Mike's post, the open PC beta period is now over, so that FarSight can prepare for the release tomorrow. Thanks again to all the testers who poked, prodded, broke, reported, commented and otherwise helped FarSight improve their game before the official launch.

Once the official release is underway, we will create official bug reporting and discussion threads for the PC version in the main PC forum. Leftover issues from the beta present in the release should be reported once again in that thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.