First impression

Kaoru

Mar 29, 2012
I wasn't into it much at first... but it's been growing on me with each play. It's quite drainy I have to admit, but for some reason those drains annoy me as much as on the other tables as of late. Compared to the ones from the last five or six packs this one almost feels fair. ;) It's challenging instead of masochistic.

Those raps are indeed pretty ****ty, but that's exactly the reason why I like them. *lol* Love that tacky early 90s stuff! Reminds me of my childhood. :D

bavelb

Apr 16, 2012
TBH Im surprised by both this and CBW considering my distaste for (early) Gottlieb. Digging into the instructions currently to figure out the ruleset. Challenging table as well.

TNT

Feb 27, 2015
Ha! Discussion on this table is dead.

I tried this table for the first time the other day and it isn't as bad as everyone says it is. It seems to have an awful reputation on the board.

JefferyD

May 10, 2013
I've been taking a TPA break but, when I sneak back in for a quick game when no one is looking, this is the go-to table. I'm not very good at it so it's short, mean and chickentastic. I don't have to solve crimes, invade Mars, bring the monster to life, clean up the Old West, kill Dracula — every once in a while it tells me I dug up a stiff or two, but I'm not doing that on purpose and take no pride in it. I just want to hear the chicken.

TNT

Feb 27, 2015
This table is really growing on me. It's a fun table!

Too much anti-Gottlieb on the board IMO.

pinballchris

Oct 6, 2012
It is a hard, fun table that you can easily get into the groove with and score well, or at least come back each time with the feeling you can do better (in a good way)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.