Beta ending

Mike Reitmeyer

FarSight Employee
Mar 13, 2012
I will be disabling the Beta today so we can prepare for launch.

Thanks for all the input. We're working hard to fix as many issues as possible.

Mike Reitmeyer

FarSight Employee
Mar 13, 2012
So the game won't launch at all from this point forward?

The beta won't. I would recommend quitting if you have it running as I'm changing the server over to paying, and clearing the purchase history.

Tomorrow you will be able to launch the released game.

MontanaFrank

Dec 19, 2012
Thanks Mike and the rest of the FarSight employees that helped make the pc version a reality. I also want to thank all you beta testers for all your hard work. I know all your hard testing ;) will make the release of TPA on Steam a huge success and fun for the rest of us who habe been biting-at-the-bit to be able to play this game on PC.

ZenTron

Jul 21, 2013
Thanks Mike and the rest of the FarSight employees that helped make the pc version a reality. I also want to thank all you beta testers for all your hard work. I know all your hard testing ;) will make the release of TPA on Steam a huge success and fun for the rest of us who have been biting-at-the-bit to be able to play this game on PC.

^ I couldn't say it better..

karl

May 10, 2012
Thanks. It was fun. I enjoyed beta testing. If you need somebody for cab testing, let me know. ;)

No! Let me know :p

Seriously, Big thanks go out to Farsight for taking that bold first step into the confusing but very satisfying world of PC. May the purchases be many and the updates swift.

Now, did I forget something:confused: Oh yes: Cab, cab ,cab = fab, fab ,fab :cool:

alystair

Sep 22, 2013
So how will people who purchased the complete game via kickstarter get it? We will get access to the complete table set right? :/

karl

May 10, 2012
TPA will be free on Steam including TOTAN. The tables you paid for via kickstarter will be unlocked and free to play(if you did chose PC as your platform)

Members online

Members online