Sean, regarding the outstanding bugs...

kimkom

Jan 28, 2013
Sean, regarding your last post in the now closed thread...

Is it not possible to migrate the outstanding bugs reported in the beta thread, to the new release thread?

A lot of beta testers have already put a lot of time and effort into compiling the bug list, as it currently stands. Doesn't seem very fair to ask everyone to do that again.

Just asking, bud.

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
It's a lot easier to have many people each re-report "their" one or two issues (if they still exist) than it is for me to go through the entire series of beta threads from 0.007 to 0.030 and try to determine which have been fixed and which haven't.

kimkom

Jan 28, 2013
Yep, okay Sean, that makes sense. Just thought I'd ask.

I guess it's better to have the game 'version number' reported within the bug reports, updated to match the release version anyway.

Roo

Jul 5, 2013
Yeah, I think some may actually be fixed without ever being commented on in the threads or the beta release notes. I was just noticing that the unresponsiveness of the main menu navigation (where it would ignore like 70% of your input) seems fixed, but I don't remember hearing about it.

Mike Reitmeyer

FarSight Employee
Mar 13, 2012
Yeah, I think some may actually be fixed without ever being commented on in the threads or the beta release notes. I was just noticing that the unresponsiveness of the main menu navigation (where it would ignore like 70% of your input) seems fixed, but I don't remember hearing about it.

Sometimes we fix a bunch of issues and forget ot write them down for release notes.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.