Favorite Rudy line?

Alex

Aug 2, 2012
The best is when you interrupt "you... big... SAUSAGE!" with a Gulp. As in "You... big... *gulp* *ptooie* WHAT WAS THAT?"

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
Love hearing that quote in Fast Lock Multiball in Twilight Zone.
The "Quit playing with the clock!" quote is said after scoring six or more hits on the Clock during Clock Chaos.

Rudy says "Hey, it's only pinball!" during the Fast Lock hurry-up, and does a Rudy Gulp if you shoot the lock during his part of the countdown.

Jay

May 19, 2012
the actual "Hot Dog" play itself is one of the most useless in the game...heh

I think the hideout gives the worst payout (75,000). At least with the hot dog target, I get about 1/4 million each hit.

Another Rudy bit that I like is when he goes "Heh heh heh" if you miss the open trap door.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
The "Quit playing with the clock!" quote is said after scoring six or more hits on the Clock during Clock Chaos.

Rudy says "Hey, it's only pinball!" during the Fast Lock hurry-up, and does a Rudy Gulp if you shoot the lock during his part of the countdown.

And this is why I can't wait to get TZ on TPA and play it again. To get my quotes right ;)

Matt McIrvin

Jun 5, 2012
I think the hideout gives the worst payout (75,000). At least with the hot dog target, I get about 1/4 million each hit.

Another Rudy bit that I like is when he goes "Heh heh heh" if you miss the open trap door.

With PHoF's physics, it seemed like the ball was forever getting caught behind the open trap door if it came in from the other side; it'd hang there for a few seconds while Rudy did his "heh heh heh". In the TPA version, for some reason, this doesn't happen so much; it just falls down into the pop bumper area. I'm not sure which behavior is more realistic, but I remember that with the old code, Rudy's chuckle really effectively got on my nerves...

Tripredacus

Sep 9, 2012
There is one clip I've heard just a few times on the actual table that I haven't yet heard on either of the PS2 or PS3 games. But it is so rare that I can't remember what it is. I am always excited when I hear it that I forget! It has something to do with the steps plunger skill shot, and hitting one that isn't lit. Possibly hitting Extra Ball twice in a round, aka get it once when lit, then hit it once when not lit on the same ball. That's all I can think of tho and its pretty tough to do it on the PS3 due to the controls.

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
I like when he calls me Biff. I often wonder how cool it would be if my name was Biff.
It would be like Rudy and I were actually friends. I'd buy him a hotdog and he would yell out "FRENZY!!"
Good times!

shimoda

Mar 14, 2013
Found a FH this past weekend and now fixing it up. Got 16 mil last night without everything working. Loving this game.

Zaphod77

Feb 14, 2013
There is one clip I've heard just a few times on the actual table that I haven't yet heard on either of the PS2 or PS3 games. But it is so rare that I can't remember what it is. I am always excited when I hear it that I forget! It has something to do with the steps plunger skill shot, and hitting one that isn't lit. Possibly hitting Extra Ball twice in a round, aka get it once when lit, then hit it once when not lit on the same ball. That's all I can think of tho and its pretty tough to do it on the PS3 due to the controls.

When your name is Slick, miss on the steps, and he will say "So who's the dummy?"

Zaphod77

Feb 14, 2013
My favorite (and correct) lines.

WHat did I ever do to you? (said when you hit him in the jaw a lot)
That was NO accident
Hey, it's only pinball! (said during tilt when not unhappy)

corrected lines
I thought we were pals.
I'm very unhappy with you now.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.