BlahCade Podcast #1 - The Pilot

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
Would it be possible to get a link that goes to something that works? Every time I click on the pdf I get a page that says that the link to the file doesn't work and to report it to an administrator.

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
What link are you referring to? If you mean Sin's ruleset in my blog post, there's a Google Drive link right above the PDF that works.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
How do I join the podcast?

We use Google Hangouts to record the session.

You can use Hangouts on your PC, Android or iOS device. It's free.

Come over to #PinballArcadeFans once you have installed codecs/downloaded the app and we'll do a test. We can then add you to the roll call.

Frostyglitch

Apr 3, 2012
The more the merrier!

Come on in to the chat room and most folks there can give you a hand with testing out hangouts.

Ah as you know I'm quite familiar hangouts, that's how we spoke last. ;) I thought it was more of a production with a few hosts, not a group voice chat. ;)

Last edited:

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
I thought it was more of a production with a few hosts, not a group voice chat. ;)

Yeah, we're pretty low rent right now! I wish it was a thing where we had a recording studio and then people could just hang out and listen live. Or something like 'Talking Dead', where people live tweet and send emails while its happening. Eventually we'll get there (gotta have goals!), but for now we're still just finding our feet.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.