Request Doctor Who by Bally. Who's With Me?

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
It's... okay. Played a lot since it was in the bar I always hung out at at Uni. There were a couple at Pinfest this year so I had a go for the first time in ages. It has an unusual flow to it. I'd have to rate the W-H-O combo as one of the best there is, but the rest of the game doesn't stand out to me any longer.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
I really really really don't like the show...
So I really really really don't care about the pinball game ^^

There are lots of things I hate that make for great pinball. I hate soccer but World Cup 94 is excellent. I hate Nascar but that game is quite good as well. We all know several really bad movies have made for outstanding tables. I would at least give the game a chance...you might be surprised.

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
I really really really don't like the show...
So I really really really don't care about the pinball game ^^

I never liked the show either, but I LOVE the table.

There are lots of things I hate that make for great pinball. I hate soccer but World Cup 94 is excellent. I hate Nascar but that game is quite good as well. We all know several really bad movies have made for outstanding tables. I would at least give the game a chance...you might be surprised.

Bingo.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
I never liked the show either, but I LOVE the table.

Bingo.

I was never a fan of Rollergames either-but I still, to this day, love that pinball game.

Same goes for Doctor Who! Hopefully the Addams KS helps TPA gain enough momentum so licensing becomes less of a chore for future tables.

CC13

Sep 1, 2012
I was never a fan of Rollergames either-but I still, to this day, love that pinball game.

Same goes for Doctor Who! Hopefully the Addams KS helps TPA gain enough momentum so licensing becomes less of a chore for future tables.

That makes two of us! In fact, I recently proposed that FS kill two birds with one stone and use this KS to get licensing funds for as many tables as they can manage (I'm aware that it didn't work the last time they tried it, but everybody knows what to expect from KS now and TAF is the single most wanted table extant, so results should improve noticeably on the stretch goals front). Also, I second your love for Rollergames, especially if Yestercades of Somerville ever fixes the magnet in theirs.

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
That makes two of us! In fact, I recently proposed that FS kill two birds with one stone and use this KS to get licensing funds for as many tables as they can manage (I'm aware that it didn't work the last time they tried it, but everybody knows what to expect from KS now and TAF is the single most wanted table extant, so results should improve noticeably on the stretch goals front). Also, I second your love for Rollergames, especially if Yestercades of Somerville ever fixes the magnet in theirs.

Let's go with Back To The Future !

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
No. Hartnell, Troughton, Pertwee? are all dead. Baker, Davison, Baker, McCoy are all alive. Game made before McGann, Ecclestone, Tennant, Smith, Hurt. Cushing not canon. But dead anyway.

Licensing bear would be the BBC. Dr Who is their biggest cash cow right now. Well apart from the license fee but we're not counting that particular anachronism.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.