Unlicensed Top 100 IPDB/Pinside Tables still remaining

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Oops! I made a mistake, thought it was pre-DMD.

True but if HS2 and R&T are being discounted because of minor-ish licensing issues, so should TPZ, because it had one song removed (Purple Haze) plus there is Pinball Wizard, Come Fly With Me, and Feelings. Actually didn't Come Fly With me get removed as well?

Storm Chaser

Apr 18, 2012
There's not that many left on the list that gets me excited by the "looks". Most of them I have never played but I am curious about Safecracker and Bad Cats.

Wouldn't that World Cup'94 be unlicensed as well? I would have guessed it being on the list. I always liked that one!

invitro

May 4, 2012
Wouldn't that World Cup'94 be unlicensed as well? I would have guessed it being on the list. I always liked that one!

No no no... WCS is very licensed...

2811f1.jpg

It's one helluva table.

Now Gottlieb's World Challenge Soccer is unlicensed, and also a DMD.

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014

No. actually Wold Cup probably has one of the toughest licenses with FIFA.

i used to love this game when it first came out. played it recently and it felt really cramped. still would love to see it in TPA.

Soccer Kings on the Zaccaria App is a good digital Soccer pin.

unfortunately Pure Pinball's Barcelona Soccer pin App is not good.

Storm Chaser

Apr 18, 2012
Yeah, it certainly seems like it :)

It can't be too expensive though. A 20 year old product that is not possible to consume today!

Epsilon

Apr 19, 2012
The fact that World Cup Soccer will likely never make it to TPA is probably the single most sad aspect of the entire game to me. I'd really like to see a bunch of the other licensed tables make it, but to me the collection will always feel flatly incomplete without WCS '94.

Crawley

Mar 25, 2013
Time to mention Bally Medusa again :)

Yeah that one doesn't get a lot of love but I enjoy it each time I play it.

Plus it has the zipper flippers at the top portion of the table and it would be neat to have at least one table with those types of flippers.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
The fact that World Cup Soccer will likely never make it to TPA is probably the single most sad aspect of the entire game to me. I'd really like to see a bunch of the other licensed tables make it, but to me the collection will always feel flatly incomplete without WCS '94.
unless you got a giant envelope with a lotta mulla inside it for the cakehole FIFA mongrels !!!!:cool:

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
wow 911 ran for 7 years (1989-1996) and I have never heard of the tv show - thought it was just a pinball theme. Says that william shatner hosted it - does his voice appear in the pin?

francis247uk

Jul 7, 2012
Thanks for bringing this to my attention invitro - that'll teach a Brit for doing this list! I'll move it to the other thread I've done with licensed pins still remaining.

francis247uk

Jul 7, 2012
Removed Fathom and Sorcerer, only 11 to go!
(need to check IPDB & Pinside as the list may have changed since I set it up)

Members online

Members online