Unlicensed Top 100 IPDB/Pinside Tables still remaining

francis247uk

Jul 7, 2012

Rudy Yagov

Mar 30, 2012
Can you believe they haven't made BK2K yet? Can you believe it?

I can't believe they haven't made most of them. They really should have considered dropping a few less popular rereleases to devote more time and effort into some of these.

goo_back

Oct 28, 2013
I can't believe they haven't made most of them. They really should have considered dropping a few less popular rereleases to devote more time and effort into some of these.

Then the last seasons will be terrible and no one will buy them

Mark W**a

Banned
Sep 7, 2012
Then the last seasons will be terrible and no one will buy them

Exactly. It's really great that Season 2 got the filler out of the way. Now that that's over and done with, we can move on. We all knew Victory, T'eed Off, and Goin Nuts were coming to Pinball Arcade at some point or another. Now we don't have to worry about bad tables anymore (after this month hopefully that's it), Farsight will only chose good stuff and there's a ton of it in the OP.

Ace High is the last Gottlieb on re-release and it looks beautiful, I just hope it's not paired with yet another underwhelming Premier table.

Last edited:

Rudy Yagov

Mar 30, 2012
Each Season is 24 tables. Unless they start doing singles, then it would be a little under 3 seasons.

Unless I'm missing something, and a season is less than a year?

A season is 10 packs. Season 1 had 22 tables (The starting 4 and packs 1-10, two of which only contained one table) and season 2 appears to have 19 (packs 11-20, one of those being T2 by itself).

Exactly. It's really great that Season 2 got the filler out of the way. Now that that's over and done with, we can move on. We all knew Victory, T'eed Off, and Goin Nuts were coming to Pinball Arcade at some point or another. Now we don't have to worry about bad tables anymore (after this month hopefully that's it), Farsight will only chose good stuff and there's a ton of it in the OP.

Ace High is the last Gottlieb on re-release and it looks beautiful, I just hope it's not paired with yet another underwhelming Premier table.

They could have sped up the process by not even bothering to release the less popular games. I mean, I don't really oppose anything that's been released so far, but there's so many better games out there that were more deserving.

Mark W**a

Banned
Sep 7, 2012
A season is 10 packs. Season 1 had 22 tables (The starting 4 and packs 1-10, two of which only contained one table) and season 2 appears to have 19 (packs 11-20, one of those being T2 by itself).

They could have sped up the process by not even bothering to release the less popular games. I mean, I don't really oppose anything that's been released so far, but there's so many better games out there that were more deserving.

I agree with you completely. But, what's done is done. I just hope one day we have an option in the UI to sort tables into folders, so I can make a folder named "crap" and stick Goin Nuts, Victory, and T'eed Off in there. When I scroll through all the tables on my iPhone I'm just like "awesome awesome awesome awesome OH GOD, TURD YUCK, awesome, awesome awesome". Victory just screams at you with that bad 80's WWF/Big Foot font and sticks out like a sore thumb. Same with Goin Nuts and T'eed Off. But I had to buy the packs because I love Haunted House and Flight 2000. Well, love is a strong word, but I definitely find these two very worthy additions to the arcade.

N

netizen

When I scroll through all the tables on my iPhone I'm just like "awesome awesome awesome awesome OH GOD, TURD YUCK, awesome, awesome awesome".

I hear what you're saying, it's sort of like reading posts/replies on a forum, any forum on the internet, where any random person can voice their opinion about things, eh. :D

jbejarano

Jul 6, 2012
Can you believe they haven't made BK2K yet? Can you believe it?

That is actually rather amazing. I know of one friend who's sort of a marginal pinball fan. I showed him The Pinball Arcade and he was impressed with it, but I think he's waiting for Black Knight 2000 to come out before buying it. BK2K was always his favorite real-life pinball table.

Storm Chaser

Apr 18, 2012
I would be really disappointed if we would get BK2K. BK was really not one of my favorites and to get a table that almost already exist in TPA rather than a new one...naaah...

N

netizen

I would be really disappointed if we would get BK2K. BK was really not one of my favorites and to get a table that almost already exist in TPA rather than a new one...naaah...

... and so the conversation comes back to this, yet again. :D

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
Do we really need BK2K? I'd be much better off with "Goin' Nuts 3000: The Revenge of the Squirrels".

"Get ready for winter..."
"Hahaha!"
"... hide all your nuts ..."
"No way, give me your nuts!"
"... surrender to madness..."
"Hahahahaha!"
"... come play Goin' Nuts!!!"
[ wicked speed metal guitar solo ]

ER777

Sep 8, 2012

I was about to point out the same thing. So we should expect 18-20 tables per season going forward, with 19 being most likely, based on the number of single premium tables included. That's why I have to think season 3 is going to be pretty good. Take any 18 of those tables from the OP along with pretty much any premium licensed table and you end up with a pretty good season.

I believe that Season 3 is going to bring us a fair amount of tables from that list.

I agree and I'm looking forward to it.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
Al's garage band goes on a world tour! Now there's a game that nobody talks about. Cool cheesy 80s art.

Dumpstar

Apr 17, 2012
Do we really need BK2K? I'd be much better off with "Goin' Nuts 3000: The Revenge of the Squirrels".

"Get ready for winter..."
"Hahaha!"
"... hide all your nuts ..."
"No way, give me your nuts!"
"... surrender to madness..."
"Hahahahaha!"
"... come play Goin' Nuts!!!"
[ wicked speed metal guitar solo ]

I googled that just to make sure there was no such table.

Members online

Members online