HOF points reset?

DanBradford

Apr 5, 2013
i last played this a week ago, and my top score of 34M was worth 82 points. i checked this morning, and now the same score is worth 367. is it a bug, or have they changed the score needed for 1000 points, from 400M to about 90M?

anyone else notice this, or know anything about it?

Eegah

May 12, 2013
Yeah same here. The old HoF score was almost CC-esque ridiculous, but this is probably too much of a swing in the other direction.

Does the score roll over at 100M like I've heard for 1812?

doveton

Mar 7, 2013
Yeah I've got the same thing happened. Which means if they can do it for this surely they can do the same for cc

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I know it was being discussed during last months beta but I can't verify if any change was made.
There is a possibility that they were set with a temporary value during the betas and it made it into the initial release. Then the proper values were set after the initial release which then showed up in the next update.
That would be my guess as to the change.

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
+ 1! Then it's the question how it was scaled because of the roll-over bug. If it awarded my HOF points based on only the not-rollover part of my score, then I got 960 HOF points for only 87M. If it did take in account the roll-over (although it does't show the 187M I scored anywhere), then the table got updated to about 200M for 1000 HOF if I extrapolate correctlty from my top score. I hope they fix the roll-over problems and downscale the Dr. Dude and CC HOF requirements to more manageable scores.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.