BlahCade Podcast #2 - Happy Hour!

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
We know you all have been clamoring for another edition of the Barcade, so here it is!

http://www.mediafire.com/download/5ygcwiaprwk2q5s/TPA_Barcade_2.mp3

In this episode we have Shutyertrap, Jeff Strong, Jaredmorgs, Neglectoid, Timelord, and Bonzo talking the PC Release, their most wanted tables, and taking a little quiz. Also joining us is Sean DonCarlos with Lost In The Zone (podcast edition) and Deltaechoe. There's even a special guest appearance by Heretic you won't want to miss!

Still working out the kinks, as Google Hangouts did some weirdness on us again, but hopefully you the listener will barely notice. We'd like to eventually archive these on a proper podcast site (anyone know of a free one?) to also make it easier on you all. Finally, we need a logo. So if anyone has the creative mojo and wants to whip something up for us, you'd have our undying gratitude.

Drop us a comment, you honestly can't hurt our feelings! Tell us more of want you want to hear, what parts work, what don't. The more suggestions we get, the better we can make this. Now, get to listening!

Last edited by a moderator:

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Heretic! Heretic! :p The game you played was painful to listen to I get it gave everybody a chance to speak and interact but it wasnt snappy enough or something. Over all good job fun listen while playing a marathon game :)

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
@SKILL_SHOT Yeah, the quiz may have been more fun for the participants. But we gotta give it a go. Do you have a suggestion for something we could do for the next one? Would be awesome to get your input!

kimkom

Jan 28, 2013
Nice one fellas. Looking forward to giving this a listen and hearing all your views on the PC version! Thanks :)

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
I sensed how slow it was going, hence bumping it to 3 tables to say. I'm not gonna lie folks, we be winging it a lot of the time!

ZenTron

Jul 21, 2013
I thought it was educational and entertaining. thanks

I forgot to mention, i liked the special guest appearance by Heretic.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
need Jared to recite some DAN UNDUH lines and bonzo is a perfect FRANZ VON PAIN :p Heretic reminds me of that nut job from trainspoting who pounds a beer and tosses the mug over his shoulder towards the patrons below. :)

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Ya know? Heretic came off EXACTLY as I expected. The salty language, the drinking, the Lucky Charms accent, everything.:p

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.