How do you do a disaster drop on Whitewater?

Kemetman72

Banned
Sep 12, 2012
The instructions are broke as well for this table. Can anyone tell me how to achieve this goal? It's the only one left and I have to score low because of the other bug. Thank you. And I hope this is resolved soon. I did play a full game of Pinbot and got the standard goals and entered my initials and nothing froze.

Rafie

Jul 17, 2012
The instructions are broke as well for this table. Can anyone tell me how to achieve this goal? It's the only one left and I have to score low because of the other bug. Thank you. And I hope this is resolved soon. I did play a full game of Pinbot and got the standard goals and entered my initials and nothing froze.

Sorry this is off topic. What happened with you on the PSN? I got a disturbing message saying some mean things. Are we good?

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Isn't Disaster Drop just the mini ramp to the right of No Way Out? The one that drops you at the entrance to The Boulder Garden? I don't think a single shot would be a goal somehow.

Sumez

Nov 19, 2012
According to this page ( http://www.pinballarcadeplayers.com/content/white-water ), the goal is "Collect a Disaster Drop Reward"

I guess that just means shooting Disaster Drop three times to spot a hazard, or 6 to advance raft. Should be one of the simplest goals ever. I personally never shoot for Boomerang Bend, and go for spotting it on Disaster Drop or the kickback relights instead.

Also, why is the 5x jackpot not a wizard goal, it's one of the most satisfying shots on this table.

Kemetman72

Banned
Sep 12, 2012
Thanks guys and Rafie I am sorrry. My one friend kept badgering me to get FFXIV and I did and it runs real slow. Stupid thing to get pissed about and I deleted everyone. $40 is a lot of money to me and I can't afford a ISP speed faster than 15 megs. It was wrong of me and I apologize and will open my settings to accept FR requests and messages. Thanks again for the rulesheet there guys, it won't tell me on TPA that table is really bugged and to top it offf I have to get a LOW score and it's one of my favorites.

grashopper

Sep 14, 2012
Thanks guys and Rafie I am sorrry. My one friend kept badgering me to get FFXIV and I did and it runs real slow. Stupid thing to get pissed about and I deleted everyone. $40 is a lot of money to me and I can't afford a ISP speed faster than 15 megs. It was wrong of me and I apologize and will open my settings to accept FR requests and messages. Thanks again for the rulesheet there guys, it won't tell me on TPA that table is really bugged and to top it offf I have to get a LOW score and it's one of my favorites.

Know this is a bit off topic but would ya mind running a speed test and posting results?
Although I think mine is actually faster my PC shows it's at 12 at the moment and back in the beta the game ran flawless at that speed. The PSN has been pretty hammered lately with the PS4 launch so I think that may be the issue until things settle. I even had trouble buying BioShock on the black Fri sale on the PSN, tried at least 10 times until I gave up and bought it using my PC. Around the holidays things always get a bit ruined. Was quite bad a few days ago.

Members online

Members online