Xbox One Gamertags

MIK

Oct 17, 2016
No such thing as an XBOX ONE Gamertag...

A gamertag is not machine specific.

You can still signup to XBOXLiVE via an XBOX360 as well as use that gamertag afterwards on an XBOX1. Features of XBOX1 only update the profile and not the gamertag as a gamertag is the name of the profile.

Also, those who "were" around using a Classic XBOX on XBOXLiVE when the machine was current still require their gamertags to play the game Phantasy Star Online in offline single player mode.

Depending when you signed up of course..., I for one can still use my Gamertag on Classic XBOX, XBOX360 and XBOX1. :p

Last edited:

steven120566

Mar 7, 2015
I am getting an xboxone (finally) in a few days. I have been wearing out my old 360 for so many years, I think it is time.

MC Hannie B

Lykaion23

Apr 8, 2014
So because of minimizing my Devices, I will be only on Xbox One under Gamertag Lykaion add if you like I'm pinball manic till PHoF even if Not in my Gamescore anymore

MrKrinkle2112

Aug 21, 2018
Mine is KingBuzzo2112

Is there a way to play a league on the Xbone? I can't see how to utilize the Xbox Live for something like that.

ATARI

May 13, 2014
Mine is KingBuzzo2112

Is there a way to play a league on the Xbone? I can't see how to utilize the Xbox Live for something like that.

hi. Not sure about leagues, can i add you or you add me to friends list, i do like to compare scores.......... Mine is Lord Atari,

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.