So when's 19 and 20 gonna hit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kemetman72

Banned
Sep 12, 2012
I know early December and late December, but you can't count the 24th I am pretty sure they don't update on that day.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
They might want to steer clear of the latest Marvel Pinball release, too, which is looking to be next week. Just to be gentlemanly.

Freelance

Feb 28, 2012
It'd be a miracle if they came out in December now, so most likely we won't see them until next year.

Pinballfan69

Mar 28, 2012
They might want to steer clear of the latest Marvel Pinball release, too, which is looking to be next week. Just to be gentlemanly.

December 17th is Dr Strange according to Playstation Blog and the announcement of ZP2 for PS4 and the fact that it's a free port if you already own the tables listed.

DarkAkatosh

May 23, 2012
What does Zen have to do with it. The TPA fanbase on PS3 is relatively small compared to the other platforms

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
What does Zen have to do with it. The TPA fanbase on PS3 is relatively small compared to the other platforms

Exactly. So Farsight probably won't want to release a table pack when it's likely to get completely overshadowed by the power of Marvel.

JPelter

Jun 11, 2012
Hate to break it to all the 1812 wanters but it's a pretty boring table sadly. The sound package is kind of fun but there's not much else to it. On the other hand Victory is much better than I expected, albeit a bit repetitive. Well I mean these are just peronal opinions anyway maybe I'm just dumb and wrong.

Last edited:

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012
Well yeah it's boring, it's a Gottlieb. ;-)

Sent from my XT901 using Tapatalk

(You can turn off that Tapatalk tagline in the app's options, by the way.)

Bah! Do not tar all Gottliebs with the same late-Gottlieb brush! : PP

~~~

On Facebook today (yes, working on the weekend, poor slobs) they said

The Pinball Arcade We're trying to get them released this month, it's not that you're not getting them, it's simply that december is a tough month for developers, we're not sure if it's going to be possible before the end of this month or not but we'll make an announcement as soon as we know.

DarkAkatosh

May 23, 2012
Just read on gamefaqs that Sony's QA goes home for winter break on the 17th so December is most likely out of the picture.

Byte

Nov 11, 2012
Don't we always see a program update first? Stage 2: season ticket holders get it, Stage 3: general admittance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts