Bug Ball lost (count wrong?) during multiball

Zorgwon

Sep 14, 2013
I had it yesterday the fourth time. Strange that noone else has it. I own MM on 2 devices since November:

Devices: Steam-PC, Galaxy Tab 3 (Android)
Description: Multiball (3x castle multiball, 1x madness) does not end when all but one ball have drained. Table is looking in vain for lost ball (shaking castle, raising bridge, popping up trolls). The search repeats forever. There is no ball to be seen and nudging doesn't help. Attendant doesn't care ("ball is not stuck").

At the moment it's the worst table. Others are better mostly because the attendant cares (like RBION).

Last edited:

shaggyh

Jan 17, 2014
I see this exact problem reasonably often, it is very frustrating. It happened to me recently when my score was at 350,000,000 with several balls left to play.

There are a lot of bugs on this table, all of which have been reported here for some time now. It is frustrating to see new tables being released regularly but long standing bugs in older tables seem to be getting ignored :(

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
It happened to me for the first time two nights ago, during a tournament game.

Score around 600M, second Battle for the Kingdom, one remaining ball in play, two shots to open the gate.

I lose stupidly this last ball and... nothing. Noooooo! The table has lost track of the number of ball in play. :(
Call attendant didn't work (no ball stuck), I had to tilt and I was definitely stuck.

I quit the game and turned off the console.

I played a lot on MM (hundreds of games), and it's the first time it happens on this table (sometimes on CV and FH).

I hope this isn't a new bug, which occurs now because of the last update.

Note: the ball goes through the flipper more often than before, too. (during multiball)

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.