Joke: Kids, don't touch gold

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
"Kids, there's nothing more cool than gold, but if someone tries to touch a single coin in a place or in a way that makes you feel uncomfortable, that's breaking and entering. It's your gold. No one has the right to touch a single coin if you don't want them to, so whaddaya do?! First, ya say 'NOOOOOO!!' Then, ya tally it up! Then, ya pluck my tailfeathers and call me baldy! Then, ya follow the homing device. Then, ya use your tuning fork to get the map out of the ice. Then, ya take care of my nephews. Then, ya quit griping and give me a boost! Then, ya send that junky old boat to Unca Donald. Then, ya name the price and double it, and then, ya check the Junior Woodchucks' Guidebook. Then, ya open all the doors at once. Then, ya throw THE SWITCH! Then, ya search for Darkwing! Then, ya notice the enormous flag. Then, ya pretend Mr. Bushroot is on fire! Then, ya go on a big date! Then, ya get bonked on head by raining barrel! Then, ya flee constantly. Then, ya take a Winston break! Then, ya get stuck with Jughead! Then, ya change the meaning of "for" to "from". Then, ya touch the green button. Then, ya SELL THOSE BIG MAN COMICS! Then, ya find that thing and get rid of that cat! Then, ya buy a pig-hormone off the Internet and put it on to attract chicks! Then, ya join the Navy! Then, ya start pulling your weight around here. Then, ya spit, uh, split the dimension barrier. Then, ya cool off everything but his temper! Then, ya watch Histeria!! Then, ya clean out your dimes and nickels."

www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYBIt3uyntM

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.