Request Medusa (maybe?)

AtomicDragon

Dec 2, 2013
MedusaBally1981
I must admit I have vague memories of this table. I only played this over 3 to 4 day period at a campground rec room in New Hampshire way back in the day (1983 I think). It's pretty rare. I would like to say I know a lot about this table or that I liked it a lot, but It's been a long time and the memory is not fresh. Seeing the pictures and videos jarred my memory some and would suggest that I most likely enjoyed this one.
Med-BG.jpg

medusa3.jpg

some Video

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I used to play this at a pizza place many moons ago. The zipper flippers up top, the wild art, and the light up flippers (I know they are just see through) just blew my mind. Unfortunately I haven't played one in decades. As Bowflex mentioned just a great era of pins.

Clawhammer

Nov 1, 2012
Amazing art, not so amazing ruleset. Would rather see a fair amount of other early 80s Ballys before the 'Dusa, but lord knows I wouldn't complain if it showed up. I like how you lose points for using the up-kicker between the flippers.

AtomicDragon

Dec 2, 2013
I think the layout, the zipper flippers, and artwork make up for any ruleset deficiencies. I wish i had more time to play the real one.

Zorgwon

Sep 14, 2013
Yet another busy playfield, .. err ...playfields.

Let's see if any table of this era will make it into TPA.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.