CV bugs break the game

Sean

Jun 13, 2012
Given how the plunger cam stops working after the first Highwire ball lock and you get the ball vibration until you nudge once the second one is there every single time, it's something that you'd hope a little tweak would sort out. I'm guessing the priority for things viewed as non-game-breaking is pretty low at the moment. I live in hope though!

Mark W**a

Banned
Sep 7, 2012
I can only speak for the PS4 version, but it's solid.

Getting it on Ps4 is like getting a new table coming from the 360 version. It's not perfect but it is perfectly playable.

Sean

Jun 13, 2012
Yeah I think they did a revamp for the Playstation update - shame it didn't filter down to iOS!

Echeos

Jun 5, 2013
That's fairly annoying. So they could obviously fix it but just aren't bothered? I wrote an e-mail to them about this and other issues this week anyway. Here's hoping there's some form of positive response.

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
I'm going to bump this because why not, but there's still MB camera issues with this table on iOS. After how many years?

Quite surprised that by now, there are bugs as bad as this STILL not fixed. No wonder Stern wants them to take a month's break from releases to fix SPA. If only Bally/Williams were still around to do the same with regular TPA :(

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
I remember FS saying several years ago that they had a lot of issues emulating this table. The PS4 version, along with most of season one, is a mess.

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
That's fairly annoying. So they could obviously fix it but just aren't bothered? I wrote an e-mail to them about this and other issues this week anyway. Here's hoping there's some form of positive response.

It will be fixed in the upcoming release with Paragon.

Echeos

Jun 5, 2013
It will be fixed in the upcoming release with Paragon.

It looks like none of the issues have been fixed. This table still experiences the MB camera issue, the judges are always Adam, Linda and Keith, and so I'm going to go ahead and assume that if I complete Join the Cirqus the goal won't register as having completed. I think it's safe to assume FarSight are never going to get this table working correctly on iOS.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.