SEGA and Data East tables confirmed?!!

N

netizen

of course! - the same way as EBD mentioned half of a year ago by B.King as some table to be released in near future - i hope you have enough fun while playing it? =P

Mentioned as the next classic Bally to be released. Not the next table.

Big difference, though subtle.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
Two of my absolute favorite tables!!

I would personally Kickstart $100 towards each of those.
They better not wait too much longer on The Simpsons tables. They are hot right now with Simpsons Tapped Out being in the top 10 apps list.
I also have a feeling that Zen might want to tackle an original Simpsons table. We don't need them locking up the license!

That isn't likely. Keep in mind, Zen is making tables based on licenses that Stern is also using. They would have to write a specific clause in the contract to disallow Farsight from using the license and would probably have to pay big money for that...

Rudy Yagov

Mar 30, 2012
It could be an interesting challenge getting SEGA put on a video game they have no involvement with. I wonder if they'll be debranded. Mind you, SEGA will probably be pretty cool about that kind of thing.

They won't care. See: Project X Zone.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
why would the disc have sega DE tables when none have been made yet? basically by FS getting STERN liscense they also got SEGA/DE liscense.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.