iOS & Android: Quantic Pinball

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
It reminds me of Goin' Nuts, but with a womb like Embryonic makeover. Hmmm, that's not a combo that appeals personally.

I'll probably end up trying it though eventually, but it'll be after Dr Strange and GTA-SA.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
It reminds me of Goin' Nuts, but with a womb like Embryonic makeover. Hmmm, that's not a combo that appeals personally.

I'll probably end up trying it though eventually, but it'll be after Dr Strange and GTA-SA.

It's safe to say this will be better than Goin' Nuts. There's more than one table, so instantly better.

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
It's safe to say this will be better than Goin' Nuts. There's more than one table, so instantly better.

All in the video clip show no outlanes and juggling multiple balls in normal play. It's goin nuts in the womb IMO.
There might be slight variances in layout, but in the brief clip the multiple tables look very similar.

I'll probably try it at some point - it doesn't appeal personally with quite a few other things coming to market soon.

an ox

May 28, 2012
Tried it and I actually kind of like the presentation but my first ever game lasted over half an hour and I unlocked like 6 tables and started to get to that point where you almost want the game to end because it feels like a bit of a chore to keep it going. And on my gen1 iPad mini when you get some of the special modes the frame rate drops. It's not getting a lookin at the moment given it's competing with the ps4 version of PBA for my gaming time.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.