Fast Cast does not seem to work for me

Zaphod77

Feb 14, 2013
Yeah. i tried it a bit, and it's the same darn problem i have with the one time shot on the trunk. it's wayyyyy too hard compared to real life. one time shots in general are pretty off with TPA physics still. :(

CycOd3liC

Feb 28, 2012
Yeah. i tried it a bit, and it's the same darn problem i have with the one time shot on the trunk. it's wayyyyy too hard compared to real life. one time shots in general are pretty off with TPA physics still. :(

I still haven't hit fastcast the natural way after about 500 attempts.

switch3flip

Jan 30, 2013
The difference is that in TPA, in many situations the ball behaves EXACTLY the same every time over and over, and the exact replication of situations and the limitation of possibilities through frames/sec makes hard shots much easier to learn because it takes away a whole lot of variables that affect the situations in reality.

switch3flip

Jan 30, 2013
I still haven't hit fastcast the natural way after about 500 attempts.

I don't think there is a possible shot straight to lock without nudging. Not on plunge, anyway. I've hit it mid-play without nudging, but the ball came slower through the loop and bounced out from the left side a little bit by itself so I hit the ball further out on the flipper than after plunge.

Last edited:

Storm Chaser

Apr 18, 2012
I lucked out as well. Actually hit the captive ball first and a quick bounce back to the flippers and up. I tried some 60-70 times in a row to get it the normal way. It IS impossible (without nudging) as far as I can tell...

Really great, challenging Wizard goals, don't seem to be too difficult though. Only have Double Jackpot left... :)

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
You just barely have time on Android, to...
Plunge, allow it to come around the orbit, dead flipper pass from left to right, catch it on the right, and back hand it into the ball lock.
But it's tight. (I've done it more than once though).

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Came on the forum to specifically make this thread.

Glad to see I'm not the only one suffering.

Definitely should be a wizard goal if included at all. I feel locked out of them.

kinggo

Feb 9, 2014
this one is not that difficult. After all, it just ONE shot. Not the easy one but still easier than 250k ramp shot on HS or EB from lower playfield on BK or 7k spinner on Space Shuttle or FUEL Special on Victory or........

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Just because it's a single shot doesn't make it easy by default. How many of you have got the Secret Passage wizard goal in Elvira? I didn't even know that shot existed until I saw it in the goals.

This one is particularly difficult because you need to hit it almost immediately after plunging. No time to cradle the ball and the angle the ball arrives from the plunger does not set the shot up properly for a redirection.

kinggo

Feb 9, 2014
well, it's not easy but eventually you'll hit it. My point is that it can be done with one lucky shot unlike many other goals that require multiple difficult and dangerous shots.
That sneak something on Black Rose was much harder to get for me.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
I finally got it a few days ago, ironically when I wasn't even trying (and directly after a long period of trying and giving up). My advice is there is no secret to getting it. Don't waste time trying to trap the ball as it will time out before that. They only way to do it is completely on the fly from the left flipper. And yes, aside from that it's plain luck.

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
I finally got it a few days ago, ironically when I wasn't even trying (and directly after a long period of trying and giving up). My advice is there is no secret to getting it. Don't waste time trying to trap the ball as it will time out before that. They only way to do it is completely on the fly from the left flipper. And yes, aside from that it's plain luck.

Still can't get it. :(

I've pretty much given up at this point. lol

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
Spent nearly an hour and a half on this last night, all restarts after missing it on the first ball.... still nothing. :(

This is harder than the "Funhouse" skill shot goal.

Bloopy

Nov 28, 2016
I also find that holding the flipper up and giving a nice sharp nudge toward the right right as the ball is about to hit the flipper helps a lot.
Another satisfied customer... right nudge did it for me. It didn't take me all that long, but the way I achieved it was a bit comical. I held the left flipper up, then nudged right just before trying to hit the ball and accidentally caught the ball on the flipper. Then I immediately nudged right again and hit it in successfully.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.