1st Fish Finder always "lite extra ball"?

lapaille

Apr 4, 2014
It looks like the first time I trigger the Fish Finder in a game it will always go to "lite extra ball". Is this the case on the actual machine or a bug? Seems pretty generous if so.

If you get into the multiball before the fishfinder you won't get the extra ball, but most likely super jets or 2M/4M.
I just registered on this forum to point that out yes !

Zaphod77

Feb 14, 2013
if you get an extra ball before the fish finder hands it out, then it won't hand it out.

Class of 1812 is similar. if you get the door prize early it's always light extra ball, but if you avoid it for a bit and get points elsewhere, it awards something else.

lapaille

Apr 4, 2014
if you get an extra ball before the fish finder hands it out, then it won't hand it out.

Class of 1812 is similar. if you get the door prize early it's always light extra ball, but if you avoid it for a bit and get points elsewhere, it awards something else.

Good to know, i'll check that out.

Zorgwon

Sep 14, 2013
Class of 1812 is similar.
That's the same case.

But if you don't like the EBs just don't start over and don't go back to the main menu (like preserving a jackpot). My tests weren't intense so may be you can get the EB without starting over, too. If it's Farsight or Williams who gives that gift I don't know.

David T. Melnick

Jul 23, 2014
Fish Tales

--------------
thanx for the info.

Members online

Members online