Merry christmas

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Merry Christmas PAF forum members. I hope everyone has a happy and safe holiday.

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
Christmas was awesome! I got some new pinball swag, a PS4 with Knack, NBA2K14 and (of course) Pinball Arcade, and lots more presents. Santa really dropped the load this year! ;)

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
Jeff, is that Cubs and Blues Brothers behind you? If so, you're my new best friend.

I only lived a few miles from where they filmed some of highway stuff for the Blues Brothers on route 12 in northern Illinois. My oldest brother drove me out there and we saw the rig with the cop car hanging out the side and lots of cop cars smashed up in a ditch. Then when the movie came out my oldest brother was traveling for work and I couldn't find any one to get me into the movie. It was rated R and I was 13 and looked like I was 10. My friend and I tried to pass it off like we were with our parents but paying separately. Our movie theater was only one screen. So much harder to sneak into R movies when the theater has one screen compared to these 30+ screen theaters we go to now!

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
And now, my favorite kind of Christmas greetings...those from South Park.

Sorry about the quality. South Park Studios didn't have an official vid posted, and apparently nobody know how to use a DVR or at least put their damn camera on a tripod. But I liked the video version better than the ones that just displayed lyrics, so sue me.

Lol XD (I first heard it from a special killstreak in TF2, so, yeah.)

Last edited:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Dug up this old Christmas thread so I can post this photo. My wife saw this pinball Christmas display in the window of Macy's down in Philadelphia.

30675506284_d8423945c6_m.jpg

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Merry Xmas and happy holidays to our non Christian friends !!!:cool:may you all have a Great New Year !!!!:cool:i will have a couple( maybe more ) drinks to all of you having good health !!! :cool:

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
im vegan refered to as hairy andim f.u.b.a.r. i take offense to anything i cant have food and drink at

wilbers

Aug 8, 2018
necro-ing this thread, it was either that or post it in the random (mainly Australian news) thread! Accidentally discovered a new Christmas carol on youtube

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.