Bug Initials take some 20 sec before they can be entered

Storm Chaser

Apr 18, 2012
This happens to me every time, but I believe maybe not the first time. I get an highscore and should insert my initials. The page comes up but not the buttons to do so, I can select the first letter but then nothing since I can't press the "launch" button. If I wait for some 20s it appears...

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
It seems to be that for "records" like the number of boats rocked and tales told, this seems to occur. If I just get a normal high score, the initials popup shows as normal.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
To quote myself from another thread,

When this happens, wait. And I mean wait. It may actually take a minute or two, but eventually, the arrows WILL pop up and you can enter your initials then. The table is actually waiting for you to enter initials for one of the "special" scores you've beaten. Like "Biggest Liar" or "Top Boat Rocker". After that times out, you can then enter your initials for your score.

Zaphod77

Feb 14, 2013
You know if start and plunger weren't mapped ot the same button, this wouldn't even be an issue on keyboard. :)

Cabinet version should of course give dedicated keys for start, auto plunge, and EB buy in.

Members online

Members online