BlahCade Podcast #3 - Total Chaos!

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Well, well, well. We have a little Xmas gift for you all! After listening you might think it a lump of coal, but no matter, a gift is a gift! Fire up your speakers, here it is...

http://www.mediafire.com/download/7w616327g43006u/TPA_Barcade_3.mp3

We discuss Android, PS4, Season 3, have another LitZ with Sean, another quiz, and listener mail bag. Have a listen, rake us over the coals below!!

btw...we forgot to ask for listener mail, so if you have something you'd like to ask us, drop me a PM. Enjoy...

Miss any of our other Podcasts?
TPA Barcade Podcast #1 - The Pilot
TPA Barcade Podcast #2 - Happy Hour!

Last edited by a moderator:

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
I'd just like to state, that the last 20 minutes or so are a fair example of what it's normally like in the chat room.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Behind the scenes info here...Jeff makes these podcasts actually listenable. I don't envy him the task!! Hell of a job.

neglectoid

Sep 27, 2012
jeff... thx for editing me.
i was talkin non sense towards the end....

and yes hairy... thats my actual laugh at the end...

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
On another note, we're looking for a more permanent way to host these podcasts (that doesn't require video capcha to get the file 😕). Does anyone know of a free podcasting hosting service that accommodates RSS and subscription features. Actual experience, rather than anecdotal experience, would be highly regarded in any suggestion offered.

Last edited:

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
Well done guys, another entertaining episode. Props to hairy for his quiz answers, finding a link to TAF in every clue must have taken some doing :D

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
got a mention! :) didn't get CONGO either. tournaments you forgot to mention, or was that your strategy syt? :p 1 of these days I'll figure out how to join. Good Job cant wait for the next one, see ya in da chat!

David Pannozzo

Mar 6, 2012
I got Congo right away, the way he said AMY really made me know it instantly. I also figured out Roadshow real quick when Chris said map of the USA, I liked when Heritec said Safe Cracker instead of The Addam's Family. This was quite fun, maybe someday you guys can do Video Podcasts with your computer cams, just an idea. Well Merry Christmas to all of you, and the next game for January is going to be Who Dunnit defiantly.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts