New years! Post your TZ high score for today!

Deltaechoe

Aug 30, 2013
Well it's that time again and the Syfy channel is playing their twilight zone marathon which means it's time to go ham on the table. Post your high scores for today here

Me - ~550m

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
On my physical TZ: 251,470,440

No extra balls, Extra Hard settings, outlane posts completely removed, bouncy rubbers, draconian tilt, 7 deg pitch.

ER777

Sep 8, 2012
On my physical TZ: 251,470,440

No extra balls, Extra Hard settings, outlane posts completely removed, bouncy rubbers, draconian tilt, 7 deg pitch.

That actually sounds like a blast to play to me.. as long as I'm not paying lol. I've been playing my No Fear at 7.5 degrees and I'm loving the speed.

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
That actually sounds like a blast to play to me.. as long as I'm not paying lol. I've been playing my No Fear at 7.5 degrees and I'm loving the speed.
Replay is roughly 150M...which means 90% of my games on that TZ are 149.9M or lower. It's really evil. But it makes "standard" league settings feel relatively easy by comparison, which is why I have it set up that way.

ER777

Sep 8, 2012
I can imagine it would. You'd hate the TZ I played on location. It was set up with 4 replay extra balls and 5-ball play to begin with (everything else standard). I made it to LITZ on my second game but I think that was with like 13 or 14 total balls played lol. I think its more enjoyable when the games are more challenging myself.

neurokinetik

Nov 23, 2013

I was wondering why my TZ played so much faster than the TPA version. Turns out that when I moved I used the wrong end of the bubble on the built-in leveller to level the game. I didn't discover my mistake until I finally managed to locate the manual and look it up. It was effectively at about 11.5 degrees, no wonder it was such a drain monster and the flippers seemed a little weak! :eek:

JefferyD

May 10, 2013
I hit 1,260,490,000 this morning. Probably the last time I'll play it without turning all the extra balls off in the pro menu, which is how I have been playing. Then I hit 368,480,310. That's more like it!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.