Marvel and Star Wars tables you still want to see

Jamman39

Jan 1, 2013
I was bopping around on the excellent new Dr Strange table the other day, and for the first time in a while I was really enjoying Zen again.

I had bought all but two of the tables and was looking for something to play when it occurred to me that Zen hadn't done a Daredevil, Deadpool, or Marvel Zombies tables. I would be thrilled if they would put out even one of these tables.

What about you guys? Is there any tables your still holding your breath for from any of their licenses?

gooche77

Jul 30, 2012
22322-5678.jpg

Lobot Pinball?

N

netizen

Wow that takes me back. $1 comics, I miss you.

You can occasionally buy $1 comics, but they surely aren't physical copies. Check out Comixology sales sometimes. The mobile app, available for Android and iOS, is pretty nifty. But if you're just a Marvel-head, getting a Marvel Unlimited subscription may be the most bang for your buck.

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
Deadpool is already sorta confirmed.

For Marvel... this may sound weird, but I would love to see one based on the What If series. Maybe feature modes from older Marvel tables that play out differently. Also agree with Howard The Duck and Marvel Zombies.

Star Wars - There needs to be one based on A New Hope. Also... the holiday special. SEDUCTION MULTIBALL!

N

netizen

For Marvel... this may sound weird, but I would love to see one based on the What If series. Maybe feature modes from older Marvel tables that play out differently.

I'd hope for What The--?! over What If ... Then there would be The Punfisher, and Peter Porker/Spider-Ham etc.

Maybe a Mutant Beach Party Multi-Ball

Jamman39

Jan 1, 2013
What If? Is a great idea but I think it would be tough to then into a pin. Another one I thought of is Secret Wars. Cheesy 80's Marvel is the best Marvel.

Also have to agree with Netizen that Comixology is great. In fact the graphic novels that many of Zen's tables are based off of are on sale for $4 each right now. I recommend World War Hulk and Infinity Gauntlet

DrainoBraino

Apr 11, 2012
Marvel: Groo the Wanderer Pinball

Star Wars: Yak Face Challenge Pinball, Protocol Droid Pinball, Jar Jar's Ultimate Pinbrawl, "It's a Trap!" Pinball

Jamman39

Jan 1, 2013
A Daredevil table could be cool, what if the only way you could see the table was when sound echoed off of a surface?

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.