Black Rose Screenshots

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
They do look different in a dim room, but not as these new screens look. I have played this table quite a bit in a dim arcade. The colors look way off. As do many of the other tables. Same discussion has come up on about every other release. When I say color blind I'm not trying to insult or be hateful anyone, I'm actually saying they may be color impaired.

Pinballwiz45b's shopped pic did the trick, looks much better. He must visit the Mountainlair in Morgantown, where there has been a Black Rose machine for over a year. Just played it a few weeks ago.

That was kimkom's shopped pic, not mine. Morgantown is too far away from where I live, even if I were to play a game or two on Black Rose. If I were on the way back from a vacation to Pittsburgh, it is possible, or I can visit PAPA when it's open.

I haven't had many experiences with different machines whee I live, even if there are 1-2 in my local area.

Last edited:

DrainoBraino

Apr 11, 2012
That was kimkom's shopped pic, not mine. Morgantown is too far away from where I live, even if I were to play a game or two on Black Rose. If I were on the way back from a vacation to Pittsburgh, it is possible, or I can visit PAPA when it's open.

I haven't had many experiences with different machines whee I live, even if there are 1-2 in my local area.
ahh sorry, kimkom.

dang. I thought I was gonna sound all cool with a psychic ability or something. :D

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
ahh sorry, kimkom.

dang. I thought I was gonna sound all cool with a psychic ability or something. :D

It's alright. I don't use photoshop, but I agree that the refurbished image looks good.

By the way, I think you'll get excited when DX11 rolls around :)

Last edited:

kimkom

Jan 28, 2013
ahh sorry, kimkom.

Ah, no worries.

Like I say it was just an image wide quick and dirty edit. I think the overall playfield has a better neutral colour balance though.

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013

I don't see the colors popping in this video and this room isn't even that dim...

I agree they should pop in a brighter room as they do in that picture above, but it seems TPA's room is darker than that picture.

Wow.

I'm the youngest guy on the forum and even I played Black Rose better

Captain Rumwood

Apr 25, 2012
Just read the news. . . . . Black Rose is coming to TPA!!!!!! Time to bring the ribs, rum and the wenches to celebrate!!!!

muppet-treasure-island-01-g.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.