Bug Missing Cyclops' "Oh no!" callout

kyle5574

Jan 3, 2013
When Cyclops is lit on the Monster Slide ramp, triggering the ramp-entry switch results in an "Oh yeah!" callout. If the ramp-entry switch is triggered again without triggering the ramp-made switch (i.e., the ball rolls up the ramp and then back down the entry), there is a similar "Oh no!" callout. This latter callout is missing from TPA.

...also, on the real machine, the pop bumpers don't continue to function during lock eject after losing the last ball. I really wish they did though. It's fun to watch in TPA and I miss it on the real machine. So maybe don't fix that. :)

Zaphod77

Feb 14, 2013
THe issue is that the ball has to go really far up the ramp to retrigger the entrance gate on the way back down.

the callout is there.

the problem is the switch only triggers once. this also pauses the timer on the ramp for a good 5 seconds or so on a rejection because the game only saw one triggering of the switch instead of two.

Oh yeah. and rejections from both ramps are WAAAAYYYY to kind. they should require a slap save.

kyle5574

Jan 3, 2013
Yep. I finally heard it after several dozen plays. As opposed to my real machine where I hear it nearly every game.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.