BlahCade Podcast #4 - Much Ado About Nothing

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Hey Jeff, do you think we could change the logo on iTunes after the fact? If so, we could use the temp one (I can send you the full image), and then later change it.

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012
Yay I'm all caught up now. : ) Great work on the podcast! I was really impressed, it's like you guys have put some actual thought into this thing instead of just deciding to hook your microphones up to the internet all at once one evening. Love the discussion of new and upcoming TPA features, and table playing tips. And the syt and Heretic bits are pure gold!

In this episode I was a little confused when Sean started discussing MB, and he was saying how some call it "Attack From Mars / Medieval Madness 3" and then said that MB has "the same designer" (at least I think that's what I heard him say) as those tables. But AFM and MM were designed by Brian Eddy, and MB was by George Gomez...weren't they?

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
Yay I'm all caught up now. : ) Great work on the podcast! I was really impressed, it's like you guys have put some actual thought into this thing instead of just deciding to hook your microphones up to the internet all at once one evening. Love the discussion of new and upcoming TPA features, and table playing tips. And the syt and Heretic bits are pure gold!

In this episode I was a little confused when Sean started discussing MB, and he was saying how some call it "Attack From Mars / Medieval Madness 3" and then said that MB has "the same designer" (at least I think that's what I heard him say) as those tables. But AFM and MM were designed by Brian Eddy, and MB was by George Gomez...weren't they?

Yes. It was probably a partial slip up because all three share the same programmer though, Lyman Sheats.

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
Yes. It was probably a partial slip up because all three share the same programmer though, Lyman Sheats.
I may have to start doing an "Errors & Omissions" section for each LITZ. Although in my defense, it's hard to speak for 30-40 minutes with no script!

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
I may have to start doing an "Errors & Omissions" section for each LITZ. Although in my defense, it's hard to speak for 30-40 minutes with no script!

It's actually Sean's way of checking if folks are listening...

Can you find the EOM in the other podcasts?

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Yay I'm all caught up now. : ) Great work on the podcast! I was really impressed, it's like you guys have put some actual thought into this thing instead of just deciding to hook your microphones up to the internet all at once one evening.

We are learning as we go. We've moved from planning five minutes in advance to a full day! Hehe, I kid. Kinda. But we are trying to put the pieces together for a better listening experience, so I'm glad you are noticing that. It is for that reason we keep asking for feedback, what you guys wanna hear more of and what is missing the mark.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
I don't listen to them either. There's this dude from Australia on it that thinks he knows stuff about things.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Strange...I take detailed notes, write essays on the subtext of everything said, and catalog it all in a 3 ring binders which I plan on then putting into a time capsule.

Am I alone in this? Well that just chaps my driveway cheese.

LeRoy3rd

May 18, 2013
Strange...I take detailed notes, write essays on the subtext of everything said, and catalog it all in a 3 ring binders which I plan on then putting into a time capsule.

Is this so in the future, a super-advanced race of (presumably hot) cyborg pinheads can pick up where you left off?

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Is this so in the future, a super-advanced race of (presumably hot) cyborg pinheads can pick up where you left off?

I heard USC and UCLA were going to have a class this fall called "TPA Podcasts and how they can better mankind", so I figured I'd help them out.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.